The Amazing Jyväskylä!

The Amazing Jyväskylä!
Me at the harbor of Jyväskylä

14 May, 2014

The land of Midnight sun!

"Finland is the land of midnight sun. Over two third of the world's population who experience this phenomenon live in Finland." - visitfinland.com

Just want to share with you the amazing sunset at 10 p.m. during an evening in Finland's Spring ... I was on my way home from work and saw the extraordinarily beautiful sunset in Jyväskylä and thought that I would make a super short video to share my excitement with you.

I am super excited about the fact that summer is getting closer and closer every day when the sun comes down later and later. During summer, there will be days when the sun does not set and we have 24 hours of sunlight.

Go to Visit Finland to find out tips on how to sleep normally during this time of the year if you are new to this phenomenon!

Can't wait, can't wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment